1. Design, draw and trial-produce new product projects according to the company's requirements;
2. Assist the Q&A Department to deal with quality problems in the production process, and propose feasible solutions and assist in the implementation;
3. Provide technical support to other relevant departments of the company;
4. Design and improve the tooling and inspection tools required in production and inspection;
5. Assist relevant departments in quality statistical analysis, and put forward suggestions for continuous improvement of the quality system.
1. Male, junior college degree or above, major in machinery, 23-45 years old;
2. More than 3 years of relevant working experience in general purpose machinery;
3. A good sense of responsibility, innovation ability, teamwork ability and strong communication ability.